Facebook AI Research (FAIR)
Curriculum Vitae • Google Scholar • GitHub
- 03/2023: Checkout our workshop on Advances in Language and Vision Research (ALVR) at ACL 2023 (now fully virtual).
- 03/2023: Checkout TextCaps, a dataset and a challenge for the novel task of Image Captioning with Reading Comprehension. Enter by 05/15/2023!
- 02/2023: Our M4C model for TextVQA is accepted to CVPR 2023. Code is released.
- Ronghang Hu is a research scientist at Facebook AI Research (FAIR). His research interests include 加速器排行|使命召唤第4赛季上线：海豚加速器区服任选支持 ...:2021-6-12 · 海豚还特设下载更新加速项，帮助玩家摆脱100k每秒的龟速下载，在短时间内轻松完成客户端更新。无论你是使命召唤老玩家还是新入坑战区玩法的新玩家，选择海豚加速器就等于选择了优质游戏好 … (image description, expression grounding, question answering, visual dialog, and embodied instruction following) and visual perception (object detection and segmentation, video perception). He obtained his Ph.D. degree in computer science from UC Berkeley in 2023, advised by Prof. 海豚加速器破解版手机 and Prof. Kate Saenko. In 2023 summer and 2017 summer, he was a research intern at FAIR working with Dr. Marcus Rohrbach and Dr. Ross Girshick, respectively. He obtained his B.Eng. degree from Tsinghua University in 2015. Previously in 2014, he was a research intern at the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICT CAS), and was advised by Prof. Shiguang Shan and Prof. 海豚加速器最新破解版.
- University of California, Berkeley (Berkeley, CA; 08/2015 — 05/2023)
M.S. and Ph.D. in Computer Science
- Tsinghua University (Beijing, China; 08/2011 — 07/2015)
B.Eng. in Electronic Information Science and Technology
- 海豚加速器破解 (Menlo Park, CA; 06/2023 — present)
- Facebook AI Research (Menlo Park, CA; 09/2023 — 05/2023)
- Facebook AI Research (Menlo Park, CA; 05/2023 — 08/2023)
- Facebook AI Research (Seattle, WA; 05/2017 — 08/2017)
- [Windows]海豚加速器白金会员破解版 v18.104.22.1683-极致分享:[Windows]海豚加速器白金会员破解版 v22.214.171.1243 海豚加速器是一款针对游戏忘记伊准备的加速软件工具，拒绝游戏中各种卡顿、延迟、跨服等等问题，提供一个友好的游戏环境，国内人气大的游戏统统支持，比如DNF、CF、LOL、还有LOL韩服、绝地逃亡大逃杀 ... (Berkeley, CA; 08/2015 — 05/2023)
Graduate Student Researcher
- Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Beijing, China; 04/2013 — 06/2014)
Please see the corresponding pages below:
- Research Projects
my research in computer vision, machine learning, and natural language processing
- Other Projects
software, libraries, and toolkits not directly related to my research
- Conference and Journal Reviewer: CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, ICLR, WACV, ACCV, T-PAMI, T-MM, T-NNLS, T-ETCI, Neural Networks
- Workshop Organizer: ACL 2023 ALVR (co-organizer)
- Teaching Assistant: CS188 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (UC Berkeley; Fall 2018 and Spring 2023)